Friday, February 5, 2010

A girl does what a girl has to do

Cravings I believe, are probably my most enjoyable side effect of pregnancy. Unfortunately, I can't always go right out and satisfy them. Sometimes I have to wait or figure out how to satisfy them with an alternative. This is one of those times. I have been dying to have a chocolate chip cookie. You know the Chewy Chips Ahoy kind? MMMMM..... Sorry, I got a little sidetracked there. At any rate, I can't very well just run out and buy some at the moment. Sorry Beautiful Blob, but the cookie will have to wait. Instead I decided I will have to make do with an alternative. What do I have in my pantry. Soup? No, that won't do. Jello? Certainly not! Baked Beans? Yuck! Pudding? Ah yes, that has potential. Graham crackers? Perfect! So of course I crumbled up the graham crackers in my pudding and "tada!" an alternative that was very satisfying indeed was made. Hmm I wonder what the next craving shall be....... Garlic Bread!!!!! My Beautiful Blob has amazing taste in food.

No comments:

Post a Comment