Monday, January 11, 2010

Nesting

I never thought nesting was real. I figured it was a made up syndrome pregnant women used as an excuse to get things clean. Well, after experiencing this personally I'm still undecided on what exactly this symptom is. However, I do know one thing. I have this sudden need to get my house cleaned and organized! Now for those of you who know me well, you know I am completely okay with messy and comfortable. (Case one) My bedroom for my entire life. (Case two) My house.
I don't think I need to explain any more. You can all see the validity of my point. So can anyone explain to me why every waking moment of my day is spent straightening and organizing? Even in my dreams I picture a perfectly clean and organized house. Everything has it's place. It's like I have been possessed by Mr. Clean! I realize my husband looks like him...Sorry getting sidetracked here... Seriously though, nesting is real. Whether it's an excuse or a real condition I may never know. But I do know one thing. It is happening to me. All I have left is one thing. Embrace my destiny to have a clean home. *Sigh*

1 comment:

  1. Shauna, just found your blog...this is fun to read all your pregnancy highlights! Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete